The second AGM of EngageMalvern was held at Lansdowne Crescent Methodist Church on Wednesday February 12 th 2020.
The Trustees were delighted to welcome Madeleine Sumner Community Transport Development Officer at Worcestershire County Council as the keynote speaker. Madeleine addressed the current transport challenges facing the Council and the innovative solutions being considered to help maintain sustainable services to residents.
EngageMalvern has had an active year where the educational activities it supports, the Malvern Festival of Ideas and the Lansdowne Debates, have continued to flourish. In addition, various projects, including possible novel solutions to enhance rural transport services and ideas to provide high quality, truly affordable, eco-friendly housing units, particularly for younger people at the early part of their working life, have been vigorously pursued.
1. Welcome from the Chairman and apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the 2018 AGM
3. Keynote presentation from Madeleine Sumner, Community Transport
Development Officer at Worcestershire County Council
4. Chairman’s report from Andrew Webb
5. Secretary’s report from David Tweats
6. Community Organising Projects – Eoin McCarthy and Barry Jones
7. Treasurer’s report from Colin Reed